We have had a lengthy experience with our house building adventures. It all goes back to April 2007, however things look like they might finally be happening! This object of this blog is to keep everyone updated on the progress :)

Friday, December 12, 2008

Frame almost complete

I am not sure why ours took so long, everyone else's took a couple of days :/ Anyway, I really hoped to not whinge again, it seems to be all I am doing about this whole building saga. As of yesterday we still had the roof being finished (well I hope it was being finished...I haven't been there today to check). It's been over a week, and it's kind of shattered the idea of having any brickwork done by Christmas, as everyone will be on holidays soon.
I sent an email on Wednesday morning, and I am yet to hear an answer on whether we are scheduled to have brickwork begin before Christmas. It's now been two days so I might be needing to follow up the lack of response again.
We did hear back about our concerns regarding dirt which wasn't removed (which we had paid $1400 for!!) and they are going to credit our account. Now I am annoyed about the $1250 I paid for upgraded windows, and I got standard ones :( I only got a few upgrades for the facade, the windows, the cut off eaves, and the panel lift roller door. I don't have the patience to wait for them to order new ones, get them fitted, and then have the brickwork consequently put off until goodness knows when.
I will update with some photos when I get the chance, and I would like to take some more, however it's bucketting down rain all day according to the BOM....actually quite fitting for my whinging pom post today ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers